For newborns and babies either swaddled, or arms-out sleeping once rolling.
Our Cocoon Swaddle Bags are designed to be both easy to use and difficult to escape from. This zip-up swaddle is TOG rated for warmth to keep a baby snug and securely swaddled without the need for complicated wrapping from day one. Being TOG-rated means that the 2.5 TOG can be used on its own in room temperatures between 17-23
0000: Chest 18 cm, Length 52 cm.
To fit: Weight 2-5 kg, Height 55 cm, Size 0000
0-3M: Chest 21 cm, Length 60 cm.
To fit: Weight 3-6 kg, Height 62 cm, Size 000
3-6M: Chest 24 cm, Length 70 cm.
To fit: Weight 6-8 kg, Height 62-68 cm, Size 00
6-12M: Chest 27 cm, Length 76 cm.
To fit: Weight 8-10 kg, Height 68-76 cm, Size 0
1. Lay Cocoon on flat, low surface with zip open and arm studs closed
2. Lay baby on top of Cocoon. Tuck legs into swaddle, and zip up with baby's hands in desired position (by sides, or across chest).
3. To change a nappy or cool down baby, zip open from the bottom of the swaddle to release legs and lower torso. Zip closed again when finished.
4. Layer underneath for warmth as needed
5. To transition to arms-out sleeping once showing signs of rolling, release arms by opening the studs on the shoulders. We suggest doing this one arm at a time over several days.
If your newborn baby does not like being swaddled, it is safe to sleep the in the Cocoon Swaddle Bag with their arms out from the beginning.
Always sleep your baby in a safe-sleep environment.
Gentle cold wash, Low tumble dry, Moderately Hot Iron, Drycleanable, Do not use bleach-based stain removers on the garment.
Ensure you buy the correct size for your baby's weight, to prevent the Cocoon Swaddle Bag from riding up around your baby's face. See our Size Guide for more information.
Not suitable for use in a 5 point harness.
As this product is made from organic cotton and bamboo and is not treated with chemical fire retardants the following white fire label applies.
According to AS/NZS 1249:2014:
Information not Available
If you are looking for more information, feel free to email us.